We’re Leadjet, a SaaS company on a mission to effectively support and empower sales on LinkedIn. We’re based in Paris with an international focus. We believe there’s a faster way to source prospects on LinkedIn, by automating manual lead capturing and data entry into your CRM. Leadjet lets you connect your CRM to LinkedIn through a simple browser extension. It let's you create and enrich contacts, find qualified emails, and synchronize LinkedIn conversations - directly from a prospect's LinkedIn profile to your CRM in one-click. With Leadjet, salespeople gain 4x faster sourcing and time savings of up to 60 minutes per day.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re two ambitious founders coming from France and Germany. We love and support simplicity in everything we do. We’re proud to say we serve 2,000+ fast-growing companies like OpenClassrooms, Shapr, Vendredi, Mailshake, Comet, and Batch.
At the heart, we believe the best products are the most simple ones. And we believe, people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking simple and big, bringing a positive and playful attitude, as well as taking full ownership are the characteristics on which we have built Leadjet. We will give you the flexibility that you need in order to allow you to be as creative as possible, to unleash your full potential.
We’re a small team of 10 but growing fast. Come join us on this journey!
- Positivity over everything
- No bullshit, no egos - be humble
- We take ownership and initiative, and cooperation is the magic word
- "Hacker mentality" - Trial and error, always test and adapt, be curious
- Proactively seek out new ways to grow
- We do not do boring tasks, variety creates balance
In collaboration with us, your mission will be to boost lead generation, outbound automation and customer acquisition, with the objective of revenue growth. You will need to grow the user and prospect base by all possible means.
- Get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organizing your job and in finding the most effective way to generate leads and quickly identify growth levers
- Develop a deep understanding of Leadjet's target buyer and ideal customer profile, and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage this audience effectively
- Build and Monitor new acquisition funnel(s) end-to-end, with a clear methodology for tracking performance at each funnel stage and razor-sharp focus on conversion rates
- Set up a marketing automation machine by interconnecting our different tools and creating several acquisition workflows and sequences
- Plan, develop, test and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive new customer acquisition (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Referrals, Blog etc.)
- Ensure continuous improvement of our various tools, workflows and sequences: you will be free to constantly test new growth levers
Whom and what capabilities are we looking for ?
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast insights
- A good level of English is required, French is a plus
- You have a Bac + 4 / + 5 training in business school or engineering school
- You have a 3y+ experience in Sales, Marketing, No code & Growth Hacking / LeadGen and a strong appetite for technical subjects and process automation & tracking tools
- You hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance and share learnings
- B2B, tech or SaaS experience preferred but not essential
- Growth: leading strategy and execution for the entire B2B client lifecycle, from lead generation to renewal
- Lead Generation: providing guidance and support on pipeline acquisition strategy and execution
- Acquisition: managing an user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth
- Data: overseeing all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition, sales & marketing and developing insights and recommendations on improving operational issues
- Marketing ops: designing and improving processes, and technologies, to enable marketing & sales to operate efficiently and to scale with quality and consistency
- Stack: fully own all marketing automation, CRM, and related go-to-market tools
- Ideally experience in Web Development | No code
What we offer:
- Not just a great full-time position in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on, your new role will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it’ll be the ride of your life!
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space at Station F
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- send cv at email@example.com
- get-to-know-each-other call
- interview with the founders + team
Have a Question ? Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.