We’re Leadjet, a SaaS company on a mission to double sales execution efficiency when hunting on LinkedIn. We’re a Team of 7 based in Paris at Station F (HEC Incubateur). We believe there’s a faster way to source prospects on LinkedIn, by automating manual lead capturing and data entry into your CRM. Leadjet lets you connect your CRM (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) to LinkedIn through a simple browser extension. It lets you create and enrich contacts, find qualified emails, and synchronize LinkedIn conversations - directly from a prospect's LinkedIn profile to your CRM in one-click. With Leadjet, salespeople are 4x faster when sourcing and save a minimum of 60 minutes of boring tasks per day.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and we focus on growth. We’re two ambitious founders coming from France and Germany. We love and support simplicity in everything we do. We’re proud to say we serve 270+ fast-growing companies as clients like OpenClassrooms, Vendredi, Ubble, Comet, Mirakl, or Batch.
At the heart, we believe the best products are the most simple ones. And we believe, people do their best work when they’re given freedom to create and grow. Thinking simple and big, bringing a positive and playful attitude, as well as taking full ownership are the characteristics on which we have built Leadjet.
We’re completely bootstrapped. Our company is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
- Positivity over everything
- No bullshit, no egos
- We take ownership and initiative, and cooperation is the magic word
- We believe in trial and mistakes, always test and adapt
- Proactively seek out new ways to grow
- We do not do boring tasks, variety creates balance
In collaboration with us, your mission will be to boost lead generation, outbound automation and customer acquisition, with the objective of revenue growth. You will need to grow the user and prospect base by all possible means. Create i.a. target campaigns across multiple channels (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Referral Websites, Blog), content for virtual conferences and webinars.
- Get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organizing your job and in finding the most effective way to generate brand awareness and leads
- Develop a deep understanding of Leadjet's brand, target buyer and ideal customer profile, and build smart strategies, then tactics (aka campaigns) to engage this audience effectively
- Monitor and build new acquisition funnel(s) end-to-end, with a clear methodology for tracking performance at each funnel stage and razor-sharp focus on conversion rates
- Plan, develop, test and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive new customer acquisition (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Referrals, Blogetc.)
- Ensure continuous improvement of our various tools, workflows and sequences: you will be free to constantly test new growth levers
- Marketing & Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast insights
- A good level of English is required, French or German is a plus
- You have a bachelor’s degree / BAC + 3 in business school or engineering school
- You hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance and share learnings
- You have a first experience in development or a strong appetite for soft subjects like brand building and engagement but also technical subjects for automation, tracking and reporting tools
- B2B, tech or SaaS experience preferred but not essential
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org