We’re Leadjet, a SaaS company on a mission to double sales execution efficiency when hunting on LInkedIn. We’re based in Paris and Berlin with an international focus. We believe there’s a faster way to source prospects on LinkedIn, by automating manual lead capturing and data entry into your CRM. Leadjet lets you connect your CRM to LinkedIn through a simple browser extension. It lets you create and enrich contacts, find qualified emails, and synchronize LinkedIn conversations - directly from a prospect's LinkedIn profile to your CRM in one-click. With Leadjet, salespeople are 4x faster when sourcing and save a minimum of 60 minutes of boring tasks per day.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and we focus on growth. We’re two ambitious founders coming from France and Germany. We love and support simplicity in everything we do. We’re proud to say we serve 400+ fast-growing companies like Shapr, Vendredi, Mailshake, Perfit, Comet or HireFirst.
At the heart, we believe the best products are the most simple ones. And we believe, people do their best work when they’re given freedom to create and grow. Thinking simple and big, bringing a positive and playful attitude, as well as taking full ownership are the characteristics on which we have built Leadjet.
We’re completely bootstrapped. Our company is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
- Positivity over everything
- No bullshit, no egos
- We take ownership and initiative, and cooperation is the magic word
- We believe in trial and mistakes, always test and adapt
- Proactively seek out new ways to grow
- We do not do boring tasks, variety creates balance
In collaboration with us, your mission will be to boost lead generation, outbound automation and customer acquisition, with the objective of revenue growth. You will need to grow the user and prospect base by all possible means.
- Get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organizing your job and in finding the most effective way to generate leads
- Develop a deep understanding of Leadjet's target buyer and ideal customer profile, and build smart strategies, then tactics (aka campaigns) to engage this audience effectively
- Build and monitor our acquisition funnel(s) end-to-end, with a clear methodology for tracking performance at each funnel stage and razor-sharp focus on conversion rates
- Plan, develop, test and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive new customer acquisition (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Referrals, etc.)
- Ensure continuous improvement of our various tools, workflows and sequences: you will be free to constantly test new growth levers
- Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast insights
- You are definitely a geek, and Gsheet, LinkedIn, Zapier and friends have no secret for you
- A good level of English is required, French or German is a plus
- You have a bachelor’s degree / BAC + 3 in business school or engineering school
- You hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance and share learnings
- You have a first experience in development or a strong appetite for technical subjects and automation & tracking tools
- B2B, tech or SaaS experience preferred but not essential
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org